HVM Windows

asdf...@sigaint.org

Oct 6, 2016, 5:30:19 AM10/6/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello
When I send a file from a appVM to windows HVM, where does it go?
I'm searching but I don't find it

Thank you

Mathew Evans

Oct 6, 2016, 5:35:48 AM10/6/16
to qubes-users, asdf...@sigaint.org

Check your user folder, should be in there or in documents. will be in a folder call QubesIncoming.

asdf...@sigaint.org

Oct 6, 2016, 2:38:57 PM10/6/16
to Mathew Evans, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately there isn't no folder with this name
Another issue is when I attach a pen usb, there isn't no folder where I
can see the file inside

Regards

Drew White

Oct 6, 2016, 7:52:23 PM10/6/16
to qubes-users, asdf...@sigaint.org

Have you installed Qubes Windows Tools?

On Friday, 7 October 2016 05:38:57 UTC+11, asdf...@sigaint.org wrote:
> > On Thursday, 6 October 2016 10:30:19 UTC+1, asdf...@sigaint.org wrote:

> > Check your user folder, should be in there or in documents. will be in a
> > folder call QubesIncoming.
>
> Unfortunately there isn't no folder with this name
> Another issue is when I attach a pen usb, there isn't no folder where I
> can see the file inside
>
> Regards

Have you attached the device from Dom0 to the HVM?

Robert Mittendorf

Oct 11, 2016, 5:17:10 AM10/11/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
pen usb - is it a thumb drive or a tool for drawing?
if thumb drive how do you attach? (block device or usb device?)
are you using the usb-vm? afaik Windows Qubes tools do not yet support
USB-passthrough.

The file will usually be in documents folder.
You did install the Windows Qubes Tools, didn't you?

Robert