Inconsistency between `qvm-template list` and `qvm-template-gui`

Rune Philosof

Mar 20, 2024, 3:50:43 AMMar 20
to qubes-users
1. `qmv-template list` and `qvm-template-gui` does not show the same templates.
2. Some of the templates are shown as if from different repositories.

See the attached screenshot.
qubes-template-manager-inconsistency.png

unman

Mar 20, 2024, 6:28:09 AMMar 20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Without seeing the screenshot, I think I know the issue.
They are from the same repository.
qvm-template lists *all* the template in the repo, whereas
qvm-template-gui filters to only show the most recent supported
versions.
--
I never presume to speak for the Qubes team.