pool "Manual repari required"

Crypto Carabao Group

Dec 17, 2019, 6:42:56 AM12/17/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

What is the general procedure in Qubes 4, if we can open the Luks, but then pool00 seems inaccessible with rdsosreport message:
Check of pool qubes_dom0/pool00 failed (status:1). Manual repair required!

Thank you for your time.

Crypto Carabao Group
---
#Plow_with_Carabao!
#Plow_like_Carabao!
PGP: 3f7d5efddfe0cfa588c134065d72fe83efbb7649

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

publickey - cryptocarabao@protonmail.ch - 0x3F7D5EFD.asc
signature.asc

awokd

Dec 19, 2019, 11:16:21 AM12/19/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
'Crypto Carabao Group' via qubes-users:
> Hello All,
>
> What is the general procedure in Qubes 4, if we can open the Luks, but then pool00 seems inaccessible with rdsosreport message:
> Check of pool qubes_dom0/pool00 failed (status:1). Manual repair required!

There's not a general procedure because the failure can be for different
reasons. However, chances are the pool got corrupted with either a hard
power off or by filling it to 100%. Recovery is the same as any other
Linux running LVM thin pool. Look back in the log to see if there are
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes...@googlegroups.com/msg29882.html
for example.

--
- don't top post
- trim quoted reply to only relevant portions