Boot message

src11

Sep 10, 2020, 2:59:24 AM9/10/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I recently purchased a new Librem 15 laptop from Purism and am installing Qubes for the first time from a USB they sent me. When I boot it, before the installer loads, a long message flashes quickly which reads:

kexec -l /media/isolinux/xen.gz --command-line "console=none no-real-mode reboot=no vga=current" --module "/media/isolinux/vmlinuz inst.stage2=hd:LABEL=Qubes=R4.0.3-x86_64 i915.alpha_support=1 quiet rhgb plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles intel_iommu=on " --module "/media/isolinux/initrd.img "

What does that mean? Is it anything to be concerned about?

awokd

Sep 10, 2020, 12:42:52 PM9/10/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
'src11' via qubes-users:
No, that's a typical Qubes boot string.

--
- don't top post
- trim quoted reply to only relevant portions