HCL - Tuxedo BU1406

Aaron Dough

Feb 22, 2018, 8:13:24 AM2/22/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Most things seem to work fine, but Ethernet is still problematic at this moment with Qubes 4.0 RC4, but I'll refrain from posting this here until 4.0 becomes stable and I've had more time for testing. (If you are interested have a look at my other post "Qubes 4.0 on Tuxedo BU1406". In essence, for now I don't have the Ethernet-controller attached.)
Qubes-HCL-TUXEDO-N24_25BU-20180222-095713.yml

Aaron Dough

May 27, 2018, 4:30:18 AM5/27/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com