읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

dis...@proslo.dev

읽지 않음,
2023. 2. 24. 오후 4:02:4223. 2. 24.
받는사람 qubes...@googlegroups.com
Empty Message

Andrew David Wong

읽지 않음,
2023. 2. 24. 오후 4:20:4723. 2. 24.
받는사람 dis...@proslo.dev, qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 2/23/23 7:05 AM, dis...@proslo.dev wrote:
> Empty Message

Hi there,

It looks like you sent an empty message with no body text and no attachments. Did you mean to add your HCL report to this email?

dis...@proslo.dev

읽지 않음,
2023. 2. 25. 오전 10:28:2223. 2. 25.
받는사람 Andrew David Wong, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Not sure how this happened. Below is what I sent.

---
layout:
'hcl'
type:
'convertible'
hvm:
'yes'
iommu:
'yes'
slat:
'yes'
tpm:
'unknown'
remap:
'yes'
brand: |
LENOVO
model: |
82QG
bios: |
J1CN33WW
cpu: |
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P
cpu-short: |
FIXME
chipset: |
Intel Corporation Device [8086:4621] (rev 02)
chipset-short: |
FIXME
gpu: |
Intel Corporation Device [8086:46a6] (rev 0c) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) a.k.a "Intel Iris Xe Graphics"
gpu-short: |
FIXME
network: |
Intel Corporation Device 51f0 (rev 01)
memory: |
16108
scsi: |

usb: |
4
versions:

- works:
'yes'
qubes: |
R4.1
xen: |
4.14.5
kernel: |
5.15.89-1
remark: |
First time Qubes OS user here. I am excited to try this awesome OS. Thanks for all the hard work went into building this OS. To install the OS, I had to disable secure boot. The installation and post installation experience was crippling slow. I had to add the kernel option `i915.force_probe=*​` based on the document https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/eb7685d36850e58b99653746cd8a62833d6ca65b/docs/troubleshooting/intel-igfx-troubleshooting.md. Unlike the document, the path to grub.cfg​ is /boot/efi/EFI/qubes​ in my system. The laptop is functional after adding the kernel option. I sill find the typing experience laggy. its not like typing in regular laptop. The secondary choices in grub menu does not work. I think the configs in secondary options look for kernel in root folder (like /vmlinuz) but kernel is in /boot folder in my system.
credit: |
Me
link: |
FIXLINK