DELL Latitude E6410 Installation IO, but hangs after reboot

srv-ne...@kozo.ch

Aug 3, 2017, 7:24:25 AM8/3/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello
i have installed Qubes 3.2 on a DELL | Latitude E6410
The Installation works fine, with no error, then he Need a reboot and
there it hangs just after the Bios Check.
what should i do?

have a nice day
vinc

pencilfight

Aug 4, 2017, 6:45:18 AM8/4/17
to srv-ne...@kozo.ch, qubes...@googlegroups.com

3. Aug 2017 07:24 by srv-ne...@kozo.ch:

--

Hit F1 in the bios check. This happens sometimes on thinkpads as well and the fix is disabling all networking and vt-d for your very first boot up. Reboot, then re-enabling them. Also go through everything in the Bios menus and make sure options like legacy boot is enabled and things like secure boot are disabled, off there top of my head. I would start there and play around with those options and I bet that may fix it.

Pen