dom0 window manager style

cubit

Nov 13, 2016, 2:49:19 PM11/13/16
to Qubes Users
I have a really stupid question.  I was looking at dom0's window manager settings and changed the style and now I can not find the one that Qubes uses by default.   Can anyone know what it is called or how to get it back, I've gone though the list and nothing looks similar and yes I have tried "Default" :)

Jimmy Axenhus

Nov 13, 2016, 2:52:16 PM11/13/16
to cubit, Qubes Users
If you're using XFCE I think it's Nodoka. (That's what I got anyway.)

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/KWUE8cq--3-0%40tutanota.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/KWUE8cq--3-0%40tutanota.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

cubit

Nov 13, 2016, 2:53:44 PM11/13/16
to Jimmy Axenhus, Qubes Users
13. Nov 2016 19:52 by qu...@axenhus.com:

If you're using XFCE I think it's Nodoka. (That's what I got anyway.)

That was it! I guess I skipped over that.