Custom resolutions-xrandr

78 просмотров

randal...@gmail.com

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2018 г., 15:21:4110.03.2018
– qubes-users
If im trying to create a custom resolution that I can auctually see on my 3200x1800 how do I get rid of the black area and make the resolution full screen? I tried adding xrandr --output eDP-1 set "scaling mode" "full aspect" and nothing is happening.I allready made a resolution of 1800x1400, but instead of going full it just shrinks the display to fit into a box.

Nazar Zhuk

не прочитано,
11 мар. 2018 г., 20:45:0411.03.2018
– randal...@gmail.com, qubes-users
> If im trying to create a custom resolution that I can auctually see on my 3200x1800 how do I get rid of the black area and make the resolution full screen? I tried adding xrandr --output eDP-1 set "scaling mode" "full aspect" and nothing is happening.I allready made a resolution of 1800x1400, but instead of going full it just shrinks the display to fit into a box.

This worked for me on Dell XPS 13 (9360) with 3200x1800 screen: https://askubuntu.com/a/377944.

My normal setup though is increasing fonts in dom0 XFCE; and in VM's Xft.dpi=216, GDK_SCALE=2, GDK_DPI_SCALE=0.5. There is QT5 scaling option too. See https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/HiDPI#X_Resources
Сообщение удалено

randal...@gmail.com

не прочитано,
12 мар. 2018 г., 00:30:2912.03.2018
– qubes-users
Did that solve the black bar issue? Also I'm the so called average user so I would need a small step by step guide cause this looks super confusing.
Thanks an advance
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать