langage change after install Qubes os

BASIC FORMATION

Jul 18, 2021, 9:00:00 AM7/18/21
to qubes-users
Hie guys. I'm trying to change the langage configuration of qubes os after a first install. Anybobody' has a hint ?
Thanks and regards
Greg

Sven Semmler

Jul 18, 2021, 4:07:30 PM7/18/21
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Qubes OS dom0 is based on Fedora, so I imagine

sudo qubes-dom0-update system-config-language
sudo system-config-language

and then a reboot. I installed and ran it but haven't actually changed
the language... might be worth a try.

--
public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/2A632C537D744BC7.asc
fingerprint: DA59 75C9 ABC4 0C83 3B2F 620B 2A63 2C53 7D74 4BC7

OpenPGP_signature

Franz

Jul 18, 2021, 5:03:03 PM7/18/21
to Sven Semmler, qubes-users
On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 5:07 PM Sven Semmler <Sv...@svensemmler.org> wrote:
Qubes OS dom0 is based on Fedora, so I imagine

sudo qubes-dom0-update system-config-language
sudo system-config-language

and then a reboot. I installed and ran it but haven't actually changed
the language... might be worth a try.

For me it worked for the templates, which is the most important

BASIC FORMATION

Jul 20, 2021, 9:42:58 PM7/20/21
to qubes-users
Hie guys. Thanks for your replies and comments. I've tried
sudo qubes-dom0-update system-config-language
sudo system-config-language
but it did not worked.
A pop up told me that there are no pakages available yet to support this langauge (french).
Does anybody knows where to find these packages ?