HCL- Notebook/Laptop MSI GE72 6QD

Ninguém =X

Mar 28, 2018, 10:09:13 AM3/28/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi after some trouble installing  Qubes I've finally make it work. I'm kindda newbie in linux world, but I'm learning and also loving Qubes :D.

*****I had trouble with*****:

- Nouveau, I needed to add "nouveau.modeset=0" in the begining of installation(with tab in install qubes option)

-Things made in windows 10 didn't worked(bootable usb made with rufus software, also tried to burn a dvd in windows but it didn't worked) --- without "nouveau.modeset=0", discovered this "trick" latter.

-Tried to make usb bootable with dd command using ubuntu, didn't worked either --- without "nouveau.modeset=0", discovered this "trick" latter .

*****What worked*****:

Legacy mode, Vt-D and virtual stuff in bios turned on, also secure boot disabled.
In the beginning of installation I needed to add a command to installation pressing tab in the option I want and adding before "---" "nouveau.modeset=0"

Installed with a DVD.

*****Until now I've done somethings*****:
Installed(all in personal) -- Opera, Chrome, Tixati torrent client. All with .rpm package(dunno if it's called like that o.0)
Updated all Template vms, dom0 and kernel(using sys-net and sys-whonix).

Watched some stuff in netflix(with chrome, other browsers even that I installed flash plugin in fedora 26 didn't work).

Sorry about some english mistakes I've made, I'm Brazillian and rarely spoke or write stuff in english =/ .

Hope that this can help someone.
Qubes-HCL-Micro_Star_International_Co___Ltd_-GE72_6QD-20180328-140601.yml