How can I enable wifi in Qubes 4.0 ?

Máté Kovács

Nov 1, 2018, 2:03:23 PM11/1/18
to qubes-users
How can I enable wifi in Qubes 4.0 ?

ka...@transmuted.io

Nov 1, 2018, 2:13:31 PM11/1/18
to qubes-users
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 1:03:23 PM UTC-5, Máté Kovács wrote:
> How can I enable wifi in Qubes 4.0 ?

What WiFi card do you have? My Intel 9000 wifi chip needed a kernel update to get more stable (5/40Mbps to 300/40Mbps to the internet)

Máté Kovács

Nov 1, 2018, 2:21:49 PM11/1/18
to qubes-users
2018. november 1., csütörtök 19:03:23 UTC+1 időpontban Máté Kovács a következőt írta:
> How can I enable wifi in Qubes 4.0 ?

How can I check it? I don't have other operation system on this notebook, just the Qubes.

Kayla Thompson

Nov 1, 2018, 2:58:42 PM11/1/18
to matt...@gmail.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com
You can check using lspci inside of the sys-net vm, that should return all of the PCI devices it knows about.