Becoming a Qubes Evangelist :: but ... how to Screencast?

799

Apr 6, 2018, 8:40:00 AM4/6/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'd like to demo one of my Qubes Instances to some other non-qubes-users as they got attractsd talking me about Qubes here and there.

I have now a problem which is basically a result of Qubes being "reasonable secure":

I would like to make a webcast and show Qubes including AppVMs and Template-Management, is there any way to make this possible?
As I would use a dedicated machine for this I can love with an unsecure solution as the laptop will be fresh installed before and afterwards.

[799]

awokd

Apr 6, 2018, 9:24:08 AM4/6/18
to 799, qubes...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, April 6, 2018 12:39 pm, 799 wrote:

> I would like to make a webcast and show Qubes including AppVMs and
> Template-Management, is there any way to make this possible?
> As I would use a dedicated machine for this I can love with an unsecure
> solution as the laptop will be fresh installed before and afterwards.

There was this discussion a bit ago:
https://www.mail-archive.com/qubes...@googlegroups.com/msg18889.html

Might be easiest to go "low tech" on your example though, using a stably
mounted video cam for streaming. If your hardware platform has some type
of IP-KVM capability, could use that too.