HCL - Hewlett Packard HP Pavillion Notebook

Raja Saham

Nov 23, 2020, 5:44:13 AM11/23/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Dear Qubes Users,

I have tried Qubes on my System.
Attached is the report for Hardware Compatibility List.

Regards,
Qubes Users
Qubes-HCL-Hewlett_Packard-HP_Pavilion_Notebook_-20201123-171313.yml

Raja Saham

Nov 23, 2020, 5:55:36 AM11/23/20
to qubes-users
May I know the procedure to add this report into hardware compatibility list ?
And whether it is qualified for the list ?

Andrew David Wong

Nov 23, 2020, 9:37:11 AM11/23/20
to Raja Saham, qubes-users
On 11/23/20 2:55 AM, Raja Saham wrote:
> May I know the procedure to add this report into hardware compatibility
> list ?

Thank you for your report!

Our HCL maintainer periodically collects all reports sent to this
mailing list and submits them in a pull request to:

https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-hcl/tree/master

However, if you prefer, you can simply submit a PR there yourself.

> And whether it is qualified for the list ?

That'll be up to our HCL maintainer to determine, but usually reports
are accepted without any problems.

--
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS

OpenPGP_signature

Raja Saham

Nov 25, 2020, 12:01:11 AM11/25/20
to Andrew David Wong, qubes-users
Thank you for your information.
Okay, I will let the HCL maintainer determine.

Thanks and Best Regards,