HCL - Lenovo ThinkPad P50

Benjamin Girdner

Aug 22, 2018, 1:36:27 PM8/22/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I didn't see the Lenovo ThinkPad P50 on the HCL yet so thought I'd send over my yml since Qubes is working so well on mine.

Everything seems to have worked without any special troubleshooting.  Docking station, multiple monitors, wireless network, lan network, etc  My windows vm is a bit laggy at times when switching windows within the windows vm itself but I don't think that has anything to do with my hardware?

Thanks, Ben

Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-20EN001EUS-20180822-102020.yml

Achim Patzner

Aug 24, 2018, 11:53:40 AM8/24/18
to Benjamin Girdner, qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 22.08.2018 09:36:33, "Benjamin Girdner" <benjami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Everything seems to have worked without any special troubleshooting.  Docking station, multiple monitors, wireless network, lan network, etc  My windows vm is a bit laggy at times when switching windows within the windows vm itself but I don't think that has anything to do with my hardware?

I would expect it to have the same problems as a P70 in regard to USB-C connectors (attaching devices will create new PCI attachments leading to new USB controllers showing up which will be attached to dom0 at that point. The same happens for Thunderbolt devices (but creating different entries). Not quite what I like...

Achim