Qubes OS Live?

Niely Boyken

Dec 25, 2016, 8:09:54 PM12/25/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi

This page [https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/live-usb/] says that Qubes OS Live is still in Beta-version.

I'm wondering if this is than safe to use. Will I have the same security-benefits if I use the Live-version than when I use the normal version?

If no,
would it be possible to install it on an USB and not on the default harddrive?

And when does it quit the beta?
I think a Live-option would be a good thing this OS needs.

Thanks!

Andrew David Wong

Dec 26, 2016, 6:48:26 PM12/26/16
to Niely Boyken, qubes...@googlegroups.com