Re: [qubes-users] How to Disable Wi-Fi in Qubes 4.0?

awokd

Aug 4, 2018, 7:05:06 AM8/4/18
to Daniil .Travnikov, qubes-users
On Fri, August 3, 2018 7:52 pm, Daniil .Travnikov wrote:
> Tell me please the command in Dom0 or maybe somewhere in settings. How
> can I disable the Wi-Fi adapter?

Right click the Wifi icon top right, edit connections, edit the one for
wireless, uncheck "automatically connect" on general tab.

If you want to disable it entirely, check your UEFI configuration- should
be able to turn off the adapter there.

Unman

Aug 5, 2018, 6:27:27 AM8/5/18
to aw...@danwin1210.me, Daniil .Travnikov, qubes-users
Or disable wifi from the Right click menu.
A quick work round would be to remove the adapter from sys-net if UEFI
doesnt allow configuration. I dont see traffic if it's not allocated to
a qube, but ymmv.