[Qubes OS 4.0.1 / Debian 10] 403 Forbidden IP sudo apt update

schwoe...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 5:07:47 AM12/3/19
to qubes-users
Hello,
I've been trying to install QGIS via their repositories for a few days now, but I have a problem when I do sudo apt update:

user@debian-10:~$ sudo apt update
Err: 1 https://qgis.org/debian buster InRelease
  403 Forbidden[IP : 127.0.0.0.1 8082]
Achieved: 2 https://deb.qubes-os.org/r4.0/vm buster InRelease
Achieved: 3 https://cdn-aws.deb.debian.org/debian buster InRelease
Achieved: 4 https://cdn-aws.deb.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease
Reading package lists.... Fact
E: Unable to retrieve https://qgis.org/debian/dists/buster/InRelease 403 Forbidden[IP : 127.0.0.0.1 8082]
E: The deposit https://qgis.org/debian buster InRelease is not signed.
N: Updates from such a repository cannot be done securely, and are therefore disabled by default.
N: See the apt-secure(8) manual pages for repository creation and user configuration details.
user@debian-10:~$

It seems that my IP address is blacklisted from the QGIS repository.
So I tried to pass my template through sys-net and sys-firewall but it doesn't change anything. I also tried to go through my VPN, but nothing either...

Any solution?

PS : I've installed Ubuntu and I also have the same problem when I do a sudo apt update.

Thanks in advance!

Charles Peters

Dec 3, 2019, 2:38:44 PM12/3/19
to schwoe...@gmail.com, qubes-users
On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:07 AM <schwoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I've been trying to install QGIS via their repositories for a few days now, but I have a problem when I do sudo apt update:

user@debian-10:~$ sudo apt update

Achieved: 4 https://cdn-aws.deb.debian.org/debian-security buster/updates InRelease
Reading package lists.... Fact
E: Unable to retrieve https://qgis.org/debian/dists/buster/InRelease 403 Forbidden[IP : 127.0.0.0.1 8082]
E: The deposit https://qgis.org/debian buster InRelease is not signed.
N: Updates from such a repository cannot be done securely, and are therefore disabled by default.
N: See the apt-secure(8) manual pages for repository creation and user configuration details.
user@debian-10:~$

It seems that my IP address is blacklisted from the QGIS repository.

It looks like you haven't added the repository key.

Did you add the repository gpg key?
Note: If you follow the commands listed on the web page in a Template VM, the wget command will fail.

schwoe...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2019, 2:52:06 AM12/9/19
to qubes-users

Hello Charles,

Thanks for your answer. I followed each step, including the one where we have to add the key, but that doesn't change anything, I still have the same problem.

Thanks for your help.
Axel