Qubes 3.2 Windows VM Template clock issues

qubesn...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 9:33:33 PM2/17/17
to qubes-users
Hello,

I have tried unsuccessfully to fix the problem with the UTC / local time clock issues in the Windows template VM I created, and have not been successful.

I have set up a Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit template, installed Qubes windows tools on it, and updated the template's registry in the appropriate place first with the RealTimeIsUniversal DWORD = 1. When that did not work, I tried adding the same registry key with QWORD = 1 (64 bit system).

This still did not fix the clock problem, and my Windows template and any HVMs based off of it remain 5 hours off the Unix system time (UTC)

Any help / insight as to how to fix this problem is greatly appreciated.