Menu System

Drew White

Jul 19, 2016, 8:50:26 AM7/19/16
to qubes-users
Hi folks,

I added the KDE manager for the menus, and I add my custom menu items, but after things are installed, they don't get added, that's why I added them.
After that, when I add something from the system that I want in the menu, or remove something I don't want, the ENTIRE folder system gets removed, then gets re-added, and thus I have to re-add my custom menu items again.

Can this please be remedied?

I think it would be easier for the devs to do it, rather than me trying to find it and follow everything through to fix it. :}

Andrew David Wong

Jul 19, 2016, 2:46:04 PM7/19/16
to Drew White, qubes-users

Drew White

Jul 19, 2016, 9:37:00 PM7/19/16
to qubes-users, drew....@gmail.com
On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 04:46:04 UTC+10, Andrew David Wong wrote:
> Take a look at this issue (and the linked message and thread):
>
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2149

Thanks Andrew.
That didn't really answer anything on this for me.
But provided answers to other things that I was about to ask..