error in Nautilus when detach second drive

peter tseng

Sep 30, 2016, 3:43:30 AM9/30/16
to qubes-users
I'm using R3.2. For an fedora-23 appvm, I attach second hard drive and then detach it on VM manager. Suppose it should be not available in Nautilus.
But it is still there so I try to open a file or directory but it hangs. After that I can't shutdown the vm. Finally I have to restart whole system.

Is it a bug? because it got me wrong when I forgot to attach it again.

螢幕快照_2016-09-30_14-36-18.png

Andrew David Wong

Sep 30, 2016, 6:13:03 AM9/30/16
to peter tseng, qubes-users

raah...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2016, 1:33:04 AM10/11/16
to qubes-users

I have noticed this a couple times happen to me too when attaching more then one drive to a vm. one gets stuck. not sure if I'm forgetting to unmount and detach something in proper order or if its a bug. but I'll post if it happens again.