Wifi connected but does not work

hazon....@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2020, 4:20:16 AM2/20/20
to qubes-users
Hi
I have a fresh qubes install on my laptop. The wifi is connected and works on other devices but can't ping google and can't open a web page on firefox.
What information do you need me to share to you to be able to help me ?
Thanks

Eva Star

Feb 20, 2020, 9:56:49 AM2/20/20
to qubes-users
can you ping 8.8.8.8 ?

unman

Feb 20, 2020, 10:18:24 AM2/20/20
to qubes-users
Please check the logs in sys-net, using dmesg and `journalctl -b` - look
for any wifi related entries.
What WiFi adapter are you using?
Did you make any changes to default install?
Do you have this problem in sys-firewall, as well as in other qubes?

Try to isolate the problem, by using an IP address instead of a name, in
firefox.
http://50.18.200.106

Mike Keehan

Feb 20, 2020, 11:30:03 AM2/20/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
What does "works on other devices" mean?