VM - App's Menue - New item?

0981372402421732418974243

Oct 13, 2016, 3:48:41 PM10/13/16
to qubes-users
Hello,

I installed TheBrain PB7 in a Standalone VM, SVM,

Now, if I go to the VM-Settings - I don't see PB7 under the available applications.

I can start PB7 manual:

# cd /rw/usrlocal/TheBrain
# TheBrain

How I can integrate this start-path, so that I can choose PB7 inside the AppMenue like other apps?

It would be great, if there will be an new-app button, where I can insert direct for this kind of start-sequence customizing the starting-path :-)

In the oposite, after the installation of Audacity, I can choose it straigt away from the VM-App-Menue. In some sense, here was everything full automated.

So, how can I bring PB7 into the Q-start-menu?

Kind Regards