Fedora 24 Network Manager icon is missing (and other small issues).

Fabrizio Romano Genovese

Nov 24, 2016, 5:35:56 AM11/24/16
to qubes-users
As the title says: I've cloned my fedora 23 templates and followed the procedure to upgrade them to fedora 24. Everything is splendid, the only two disappointing things are:

a) Network manager applet icon is missing. May this be related to the fact that my netvm runs on a minimal template?

b) Fonts look a bit changed. Again, not that much of a problem, it's just unexpected.

Cheers,
Fab

Andrew David Wong

Nov 25, 2016, 9:49:28 AM11/25/16
to Fabrizio Romano Genovese, qubes-users

Fabrizio Romano Genovese

Nov 25, 2016, 11:52:22 AM11/25/16
to qubes-users, themastero...@gmail.com
All the packets listed in the link are already installed on my template-vm. Moreover, as I said, I didn't do a fresh install, I upgraded to f24 my pre-existing f23 templates. It would be strange if some packets would go missing after the upgrade!

Same thing for the fonts (the font problem affects ALL my templates, not only the minimal ones): If they were there in the fedora-23 template, how is that now they aren't anymore? :/

Cheers,
Fab