Desktop Manager

98743095237845092784350978

Oct 2, 2016, 4:50:05 PM10/2/16
to qubes-users
Hello,

I like under QR32, that the old linux desktop workspaces, give this nice visual distribution, between parallel work-streams.

But if I move one window to the second workspace, all my boxes lost the content. I see only the colored window header, nothing more.

I played around and clicked on the Q header the different running applications and after a wile some boxes begin to show again the old content.

How I can configure the work spaces in a way, that I have this old linux liquid browsing effect, for a faster workflow?

Kind Regards