Temporarily disabling xfce keyboard shortcuts while fulscreen

wordsw...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2017, 9:01:21 AM7/6/17
to qubes-users
I'm looking to create a close-to-original-as-possible Windows 7 environment that I can run in fullscreen mode.

I'd like to keep Alt+Space and CTRL+Shift+C/V enabled, but disable the rest of the xfce shortcuts and pass that input directly to the VM (eg Alt+Tab).

Is there a simple way to do this? I've looked into xfconf-query, but I'm not satisfied with how well/consistently it functions (eg I can instantly change Alt+Tab to up_key, but I cannot instantly restore Alt+Tab to cycle_windows_key).