In new Fed28 template I am getting fedora-27 updates sigh

john

May 17, 2018, 3:13:41 PM5/17/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
In new Fed28 template I am getting fedora-27 updates sigh

I now have persistent green arrows in Fed26 template and the Fed28 just
created from the cloned Fed26 , but sadly I am seeing the Fed27 updates
in what is supposed to be Fed28 .......

Must I go and make a Fed27 template before going to Fed28 , I'm confused,

or which repos would I check and/or update to fix this if possible?

--
john <Webster-sGOZH3h...@public.gmane.org>

john

May 17, 2018, 3:22:20 PM5/17/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 05/17/18 09:13, john wrote:
> In new Fed28 template I am getting fedora-27  updates  sigh
>
> I now have persistent green arrows in Fed26 template and the Fed28 just
> created from the cloned Fed26 , but sadly I am seeing the Fed27 updates
> in what is supposed to be Fed28 .......
>
> Must I go and make a Fed27 template before  going to Fed28 ,  I'm confused,
>
> or which repos  would I check and/or update  to fix this if possible?

ya, disregard, somehow I went to 27 not 28 , maybe that is why the
last trial going from 26-28 "worked" , maybe I'll just now clone 27 to 28

but I still don't get why the Fed26 arrows and ..27 arrows in VM
manager 4.0 persist ....