Qubes R4 RC1 GUI backup tool doesn't exist yet?

Patrick Schleizer

Oct 9, 2017, 7:04:42 AM10/9/17
to qubes-users, Patrick Schleizer
I guess a GUI backup tool doesn't exist as of Qubes R4 RC1 (plus all
stable upgrades)?

The progress in

'Qubes Manager Decomposition for Qubes 4.0'

is a bit hard to follow in such a lengthy ticket. May I suggest
splitting the remaining tasks into new tasks and close that one?

Cheers,
Patrick

David Hobach

Oct 9, 2017, 7:18:43 AM10/9/17
to Patrick Schleizer, qubes-users, Patrick Schleizer
On 10/09/2017 01:04 PM, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
> I guess a GUI backup tool doesn't exist as of Qubes R4 RC1 (plus all
> stable upgrades)?

I didn't notice one so far. qvm-backup & restore seem to be fully
functional on command-line though.