HCL - FUJITSU T937

mein.a...@gmx.de

Mar 27, 2018, 2:17:59 PM3/27/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I'm absolutley new to linux, thus i had many difficulties and will stay
for first to a simpler os like ubuntu.

Card ready is working. I hve not been able to get the network devices
working.

The installation works well but i had to use this (also in txt):

--------------------

Boot device not recognized after installing

Some firmware will not recognize the default Qubes EFI configuration. As
such, it will have to be manually edited to be bootable (this will need
to be done after every kernel and Xen update.)

    1. Copy /boot/efi/EFI/qubes/ to /boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/.
    2. Rename /boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/xen.efi to /boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi.
    3. Rename /boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/xen.cfg to /boot/efi/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.cfg.

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#boot-device-not-recognized-after-installing

Another Problem was, that the integrated keyboard was not recognized for
unloking the encrpted drive, there i had to use an external usb
keyboard. later the notebooks integrated keyboard works fine.

Qubes-HCL-FUJITSU-LIFEBOOK_T937-20180328-012835.yml
Boot device not recognized after installing.txt