Open links when browsing in disposable vm

Trjkel

Feb 12, 2018, 10:24:07 AM2/12/18
to qubes-users
Hello ! is there any way i can add an option to right click any link when browsing in any vm and open it in disposable vm thank you !

awokd

Feb 12, 2018, 11:03:48 AM2/12/18
to Trjkel, qubes-users
On Mon, February 12, 2018 3:24 pm, Trjkel wrote:
> Hello ! is there any way i can add an option to right click any link when
> browsing in any vm and open it in disposable vm thank you !

If my memory is right, someone wrote an addon for Firefox and Chrome that
allows this. Was going to try it out some day; seemed pretty interesting.
Try searching this mailing list on mail-archive or google for it.

Unman

Feb 12, 2018, 11:20:09 AM2/12/18
to aw...@danwin1210.me, Trjkel, qubes-users
I think that this may have been qubes-url-redirector from Raffaele. Was
that over on qubes-devel?
That was somewhat more complicated than this case.

https://github.com/raffaeleflorio/qubes-url-redirector/

a.zined...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 12:39:41 PM2/12/18
to qubes-users