Troubleshooting Installation of Windows 10 in Qubes OS Version 2

Knut von Walter

Oct 12, 2020, 5:59:58 AM10/12/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have read the documentation on this page,link: https://github.com/deeplow/qubes-doc/blob/gweck/patch-1/external/os-guides/windows/windows-vm.md . However I could not get more detailed instructions on how to set up a Windows 10 HVM standalone VM. Regarding my system I figured out, how to read the log-file of /var/log/xen/console/guest-windows-10.log. It gave me the error message: ” domain dead cannot connect to qrexec agent: No such file or directory ” I hope this can help somebody. In order that I can setup Windows 10 within Qubes OS.
Thank you.
Best Knut von Walter

Oct 14, 2020, 8:28:39 AM10/14/20
to qubes-users