SSH to QUBES VM

Aly Abdellatif

Sep 14, 2019, 5:21:22 AM9/14/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Could some please tell how can I configure a Vm in Qubes with SSH.

I would like to be able to connect to this VM from another computer using ssh.

Best Regards
Aly Abdellatif

awokd

Sep 14, 2019, 5:40:10 AM9/14/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Aly Abdellatif:

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/#port-forwarding-to-a-qube-from-the-outside-world

--
- don't top post
- trim quoted reply to only relevant portions

799

Sep 14, 2019, 5:46:34 AM9/14/19
to Aly Abdellatif, qubes-users
Hello Aly

Aly Abdellatif <aly.a.y.a...@gmail.com> schrieb am Sa., 14. Sep. 2019, 11:21:
(...)

Could some please tell how can I configure a Vm in Qubes with SSH.
I would like to be able to connect to this VM from another computer using ssh.
(...)

Have you read the Firewall howto for Qubes OS.

If not please do so and then come back if you need further help.

[799]

lik...@gmx.de

Sep 14, 2019, 9:12:38 AM9/14/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
On 9/14/19 10:39 AM, 'awokd' via qubes-users wrote:
> Aly Abdellatif:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> Could some please tell how can I configure a Vm in Qubes with SSH.
>>
>> I would like to be able to connect to this VM from another computer using ssh.
>
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/#port-forwarding-to-a-qube-from-the-outside-world

There's script on github which helped my a lot to automize the procedure described above:
https://gist.github.com/Joeviocoe/6c4dc0c283f6d6c5b1a3f5af8793292b