How to open Systemgui

Myros

Dec 14, 2019, 7:31:36 PM12/14/19
to qubes-users
Hi,

I installed Win10 and that worked without a problem, but then i installed the windows tools on it, and now nothing opens at all. i think that has to do with seamless-mode... (i forgot to give the vm internet, so it was unable to download certain things)

So not only for my win-vm, how can i open the system-GUI of an installed OS, like not only a single program, but the whole VM?

Greez Myros

awokd

Dec 15, 2019, 9:12:16 AM12/15/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Myros:
Sometimes checking the debug mode box will give a display.

--
- don't top post
- trim quoted reply to only relevant portions