VLC install on Fed 25??

evo

Dec 6, 2017, 12:31:58 PM12/6/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Maby its stupid question, but i can not install vlc on my fedora
template... i installed rpmfusion repositories, but "sudo dnf install
vlc" says to me "unable to find a match". WTF is it??

I have all theese under /etc/yum.repos.d/

adobe-linux-x86_64.repo rpmfusion-free.repo
fedora-cisco-openh264.repo rpmfusion-free-updates.repo
fedora.repo rpmfusion-free-updates-testing.repo
fedora-updates.repo rpmfusion-nonfree-rawhide.repo
fedora-updates-testing.repo rpmfusion-nonfree.repo
google-chrome.repo rpmfusion-nonfree-updates.repo
qubes-r3.repo rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing.repo
rpmfusion-free-rawhide.repo

but there is still no vlc.

greets
evo