Recreate boot content

thiago...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 9:11:16 AM10/9/18
to qubes-users
I have installed Qubes 3.2 and after some usage my /boot partition gone empty.

I'm dualbooting and I have been transitioning for qubes for a good reason.

So my question is can I recreate the files from /boot/efi?

I have tried booting the recovery mode + chroot into /mnt/sysimage. But on the chroot I had no grub2-install (qubes 3.2).

Any tips are appreciated

Thanks!

thiago...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 6:59:08 PM10/9/18
to qubes-users
I don't know if I mistakenly clear that boot loader. But I'm pretty sure that's not related to qubes.

Do you think it is possible to recreate the boot partition or should I start over with the install? Install is the worst scenario since I've been configuring for a long time.

Thank you!

awokd

Oct 12, 2018, 12:38:50 AM10/12/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com