Installed fine but doesn't boot.

dgdfjhfjh...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 6:36:28 AM5/27/17
to qubes-users
Installed from USB on brand new computer on an empty ssd m2. All went fine but after reboot nothing happens and it enters the bios.
From there I select to boot from the ssd but it does the same loop.

I read through:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#f1

But I can't even get to the grub menu

and if it's the problem further down "Boot device not recognized after installing" I don't know how to get to those files and copy them when I can't even get to a terminal.

mikih...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 12:06:02 PM5/27/17
to qubes-users, dgdfjhfjh...@gmail.com

You can enter a Qubes Rescue Mode via your installer USB Boot Menu. Maybe this problem ? :

regards

dgdfjhfjh...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 5:00:20 PM5/27/17
to qubes-users, dgdfjhfjh...@gmail.com, mikih...@gmail.com

yes I eventually figured it out. Booted from the USB install and mounted the quebes install and did the changes in the troubleshooting tutorial and all worked fine.