to use different OS

marioski

Dec 14, 2019, 6:40:40 PM12/14/19
to qubes-users
Hi,

simple question:
Can i choose different OS (Windows, Linux, MacOS) in Qubes OS?
as if I had a trial boot on my pc reserved for Qubes OS

thanks

Myros

Dec 14, 2019, 7:25:41 PM12/14/19
to qubes-users
I just installed Ubuntu and windows on it, but dont know about MacOS

Claudia

Dec 15, 2019, 11:22:34 AM12/15/19
to marioski, qubes-users
'marioski' via qubes-users:
You mean dual booting?

On UEFI systems, Qubes 4.0 will install the Xen loader and create a UEFI
boot menu entry for it. So you can choose which OS from the UEFI boot
menu. On legacy systems, it will install grub and add entries for other
OSes using os-prober, just like other Linuxes.

The installation guide also has instructions for installing to a USB
drive, which is completely portable.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to ab...@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!