boot failure after reset

Message has been deleted

Tony Land

Jun 15, 2016, 1:39:55 PM6/15/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi , today i work within a system and OS freez for few minutes... i
push reset button. After system starts, i have seen next errors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH5GnonNcms
So now i cant get access to my files and i dont know what to do

Have any ideas how to solve this problem?

Many thanks for any advises!
Message has been deleted

Tony Land

Jun 15, 2016, 3:34:56 PM6/15/16
to qubes-users

Hi , today i work within a system and OS freez for few minutes... i
push reset button. After system starts, i have seen next errors
http://i.imgur.com/SwBiJro.jpg?1

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Jun 15, 2016, 7:41:29 PM6/15/16
to Tony Land, qubes-users