R3.2 fedora vm vscode blocks focus

rqwan...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 10:09:02 AM2/17/18
to qubes-users
Does anyone use vscode?

I see the problem on using vscode but I suspect (but I do not remember) more programs have same behavior.

When you have a vscode opening, sometimes the same vm when you have some terminals and nautiluses opening they rarely do not respond to your keyboard/mouse, rather your input is stolen by vscode (which is sometimes not active in qubes windows manager, even being covered by other windows or in other workspaces) and suddenly you will be surprised that your codebase has been made into a mess by your mouse/keyboard, hilarious but annoying.

When I activate another windows, and then reactivate the original windows, it works.

Anyone know the cause of such behavior? I guess it is not security critical, and it is easy to fix, but it is still annoying.