latest qubes update cause network problems

Kolja Weber

Aug 17, 2017, 6:56:39 AM8/17/17
to qubes-users
Hello,

at first: thanks for the great work on qubes, it is amazing.

i discover since the last update on 3.2 problems with my network in case
i suspend my T550 to ram. All VMs wake up fine including the network VM
but it doesent reconize any wlan (no networks show up), lan not tested yet.

Vm restart doesent solve it, only way to get it back is a full reboot.
Any changes in the xen kernel related to wlan driver?

Kolja

Micah Lee

Aug 17, 2017, 1:09:04 PM8/17/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I appear to have this same problem as well. Ethernet works, but after
suspend wifi breaks. It looks like it's this issue:

Kolja Weber

Aug 17, 2017, 3:45:29 PM8/17/17
to qubes-users
Thanks for the hint.
Ethernet works for me too, i will try to blacklist the driver.