-> Backing up files: 78%... ERROR: Failed to perform backup: error in addproc

Holger Levsen

Jan 19, 2018, 6:41:51 AM1/19/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I was just doing a backup (using the qvm-backup cli tool on 3.2) which then
suddenly crashed with this line:

-> Backing up files: 78%... ERROR: Failed to perform backup: error in addproc

I couldn't investigate further yet, but I suppose it failed to backup a
specific VM - which is bad - and this then crashed qvm-backup completly
instead of just continueing with the next VM - which is worse.

Is it worth filing an issue with this little information? (or is this a
know bug? I'm on low bandwidth atm, so I don't wanna check...)

--
cheers,
Holger

cooloutac