Use YubiKey for Anti-Evil-Maid?

Eric

Nov 12, 2016, 3:07:19 PM11/12/16
to qubes-users
Is there any way to use a YubiKey for Anti-Evil-Maid, instead of just a regular USB flash drive? I imagine (though I will be the first to say that I don't know), that the firmware on it is much less resistant to compromise/BadUSB attacks, and since it crypto something something, it seems a natural fit.

Of course, I haven't seen the code for AEM, and I know that it's a program instead of just a keyfile. Is there any possibility of two factor authentication for anti-evil-maid? IE, passphrase and a YubiKey?

Andrew David Wong

Nov 12, 2016, 6:19:11 PM11/12/16
to Eric, qubes-users