How to install Zimbra Desktop (eMail, calendar, tasks)?

martin.forum

Oct 9, 2016, 10:22:27 AM10/9/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

despite the security issue of not having encrypted email, I like the ZImbra Desktop (email, calendar, tasks).

Detailed questions:
- Which linux flavor should be used?
- How to get the prerequisites done (ai32-libs and JRE)?
- Where (path) to install Zimbra?
- How to setup the data directory properly in qubes?

Which alternatives for email, calendar and tasks are recommended for qubes?

So far I have tried several recommendations to install ia32-libs but failed to get it done.
Bevor investing some more time, maybe someone has already done this successfully and can answer my questions...

Best regards

Martin