Not detecting hdmi or usb-c external Monitor

Hayden Llowarch

Dec 3, 2020, 6:37:17 AM12/3/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
My laptop with qubes was working fine with my external monitor however now it doesn’t even detect the monitor. It doesn’t even appear in xrandr.
All I get is:
Failed to get size of gamma for output default

I have made sure that I reset the gui-videoram-min to cover the screensize.

I have ruled out that its not the monitor or cable
Any ideas how I can get it working again?

Thanks in advance

awokd

Dec 7, 2020, 5:02:04 PM12/7/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hayden Llowarch:
Try rebooting with an older kernel maybe? See
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/software-update-dom0/#changing-default-kernel.

--
- don't top post
- trim quoted reply to only relevant portions