Screen blanks instead of power off

已查看 50 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tai...@gmx.com

未读,
2016年11月12日 18:31:052016/11/12
收件人 qubes...@googlegroups.com
I have tried all the options in the power control menu but my screen
still doesn't turn off it just disconnects the output so the screen will
say "NO VGA/DVI DETECTED" when power save mode turns on.

Ideas?

TomP

未读,
2017年10月10日 03:23:282017/10/10
收件人 qubes-users

issue: Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus does not power off
Qubes 3.2:

I already tried shutting down all qubes first and then "sudo shutdown now". If I press arrow up I can see the output which ends with shutdown reached. But the screen does power off and the system stays on. How to solve that problem ? I need to shutdown manually by long pressing power button then.

Roy Bernat

未读,
2017年10月17日 15:09:072017/10/17
收件人 qubes-users

same problem .... ideas ?

Stefan Leibfarth

未读,
2017年10月18日 02:35:112017/10/18
收件人 qubes-users、Roy Bernat
Have you tried 'sudo shutdown -P now' or 'sudo poweroff'?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子