user profiles windows7 app vm

polish farmer

Feb 17, 2018, 3:44:38 AM2/17/18
to qubes-users
hi i finally got a windows7 template vm installed with windows tools and was able to make windows appvms based off it. but i cant seem to keep my profiles. anything i download or install gets wiped after vm reboot.

I thought windows tools moves the user profiles automatically?

Do i need to move them manually? can i do that after ive installed windows tools?

can anyone tell me how to maintain a persistent environment in my windows app vm's ?

Yethal

Feb 17, 2018, 4:58:30 PM2/17/18
to qubes-users
Keep everything in \Users directory. Everything else will get wiped after reboot.