macbook air 7,2

momo...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 7:07:02 AM8/11/20
to qubes-users
hi, I have a macbook air 7,2 (2017)
   I did a fresh qubes os install and I have no wifi, my wifi card is a broadcom bcm4360, I tried a lot of solutions but nothing works,
    I have even a problem with sys-usb because my trackpad does not work.
    If you have some solutions please reply

load...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2020, 11:10:53 AM9/14/20
to qubes-users
Hi,

I am planning to buy a Macbook. I wanted to know did you solve any of the problems?

вторник, 11 августа 2020 г. в 14:07:02 UTC+3, momo...@gmail.com:

OH MY PLUG

Sep 14, 2020, 11:14:28 AM9/14/20
to qubes-users

Hey, unfortunately I didn’t solve any of the problems, but macbook airs from 2017 and before are the best on Linux apart from qubes because the security and proprietary stuff don’t work well together, but other distros work really well with it

load...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2020, 7:20:05 AM9/15/20
to qubes-users
Tell me please about distro which you are using now. I mean how you are using: did you instal it instead of MacOS or you install it like second OS (changed boot loader), or maybe you install it on external drive? :)

About Qubes, did you tried different versions of Kernel?

понедельник, 14 сентября 2020 г. в 18:14:28 UTC+3, OH MY PLUG: