Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'updates'

Tai...@gmx.com

Feb 20, 2017, 3:25:43 PM2/20/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I am using fedora 24 template vm, how can I fix this?
The internet is filled with plenty of "resolved" questions about that
error but no actual help.

Unman

Feb 20, 2017, 5:33:00 PM2/20/17
to Tai...@gmx.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Are you updating over Tor? If so this is absolutely standard - you just
need to be patient - maybe poking your Tor will help.

If not, then I assume it's transitory network failure and should resolve
itself in short time.

raah...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017, 7:56:47 PM2/20/17
to qubes-users, Tai...@gmx.com

its happened to me a few times with fedora. try again later.

Andrew David Wong

Feb 21, 2017, 5:32:16 PM2/21/17
to Unman, Tai...@gmx.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com