Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Steven Walker

não lida,
28 de mar. de 2019, 20:14:5428/03/2019
para qubes-users
Can anyone offer any advice to a newbie for installing Tails into Qubes. I am using the very latest version.

TIA,

Steve

Jon deps

não lida,
28 de mar. de 2019, 22:29:3428/03/2019
para qubes...@googlegroups.com
guess your aware of this , and tried a few things?

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/tails/

22...@tutamail.com

não lida,
29 de mar. de 2019, 10:59:4729/03/2019
para qubes-users
I haven't tried Tails on my Qubes but the default "-DVM" is close to TAILS but the DVM does apparently keep some information...

Interesting, but I tried TENS once (Open source OS similar to TAILS developed by the US Air Force Research Labratory): www.spi.dod.mil/index.htm

There tech support was not very good:) and since it is a .mil domain the https certificates are not trusted on their website...

I haven't used it in a while but I have copied my old notes below, in case it helps:

Create TENS:
Create App VM(No network access) → Download TENs OS → Verify signatures
Create Template-HVM
In Advance → Increase memory to +2000
check add additional drives
Choose HVMiso template for Backend domain → Pick TENS.iso file in Path

Daniel Allcock

não lida,
29 de mar. de 2019, 15:35:0729/03/2019
para qubes...@googlegroups.com

> Interesting, but I tried TENS once (Open source OS similar to TAILS
> developed by the US Air Force Research Labratory):
> www.spi.dod.mil/index.htm
>
> There tech support was not very good:) and since it is a .mil domain
> the https certificates are not trusted on their website...

To be fair, this certificate situation is explained in the FAQ.
You need the DoD root certificate. It's actually a good thing that
the DoD uses its own root cert, rather than letting Some Random
Company(TM) vouch for the validity of DoD connections.

And thanks for the reference to TENS. I never knew it existed. Makes
it kind of funny that the NSA etc listed TAILS as one of their top
targets.

Daniel

22...@tutamail.com

não lida,
29 de mar. de 2019, 20:36:3029/03/2019
para qubes-users
I totally get the cert.issue, not sure any military wants to simply trust DigiCert or any body else but they do provide keys to verify the .iso.

I got TENS running(surf the web) on Qubes but struggled to get USB, Ctrl+Shift+C, etc... to work. I suspect Tails would be similar.

Depending on your threat model, I am intrigued by TENS...they didn't get back to me though:) Do the Australian's have a version, maybe they are more responsive?

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem