installing complete texlive in dom:work -- out of space

Bernhard

Jan 5, 2017, 10:32:56 AM1/5/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

thank you for all help I got so far. The qubes adventure continues for
me :) I do need

a rather complete texlive installation, and when doing this with dnf I
run out of space.

Can someone give me a hint what to do?

Thanks, Bernhard

Bernhard

Jan 5, 2017, 10:58:20 AM1/5/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello again, let me precise my question : how do I move appvm's
(sitting in a relatively small SSD on /var/lib/appvm/..) to the large
and empty HDD ? That would solve a lot of "space" problems. Did I
partition wrong?? I set up
32GiB SSD: 512M /boot and the rest /
450Gib HD: 16G /swap and the rest /home
Thank you, Bernhard

01v3g4n10

Jan 5, 2017, 11:18:19 AM1/5/17
to qubes-users

Does this answer your question?
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/secondary-storage/

Bernhard

Jan 5, 2017, 11:26:53 AM1/5/17
to 01v3g4n10, qubes...@googlegroups.com
It does. Thank you. And my excuses for asking rtfm questions.
I learn that my standard "search algo" to put the initial error message
(here: dfn ) into google is not appropriate for searching the documentation.
Bernhard